What does your Sunday morning preparing for church schedule look like?
Every Saturday evening:
1. I try to summarize, pray, and be as sure as I can that the lesson I’ve been preparing is what the Holy Spirit wants me to teach.
2. I try to finalize my CD and burn it for Sunday morning’s radio program.
3. Try to be in bed between 10:00 and 11:00.
1. Wake up around 5:30 am
2. Hot bath and shave
3. Take medicine and brush my teeth
4. Check blood sugar and eat a little
5. Get dressed and load up my car (Bible, CD, coffee)
6. Try to get to KMVL Radio by 7:45 and get everything cued up to start “Reaching Out” at 8:30
7. Usually, by 9:05 David Ely calls my cell phone with feedback and encouragement about the program
8. Usually, get to Midway church by 9:30 to fill the communion cups and bread trays for the Lord’s Supper
9. Teach my auditorium class at 10:00
10. Morning worship at 11:00
AND that’s my routine ever since my daughter got me in the radio about 25 years ago…oooh…makes me tired!